• Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire measuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
|Earth Resistance: 0 – 20Ω/0 – 200Ω/0 – 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 – 200V AC
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
|Overload Protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557|
|Applicable Standards||IEC 60529 IP54|
|Withstand Voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|Power Source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|
|Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
|Optional||7100A (Precision measurement cord set)|